Monday, April 13, 2009

Sometimes, feelings of jealousy are inevitable.










I almost hyperventilated at this point



Yup. Pretty much was given the BEST GIFT EVER yesterday,
via the lovely and fantastic Ballard Girls! I say "via" because, while they
were responsible for instigating and procuring this treasure, I'm pretty
sure Robert would have liked to have given it to me in person, were he able.


This ain't just a standard autographed photo, btw. This is signed TO JENNIE...!!!!
I can't believe I'm handling this without gloves--



Real, real, real. See the Sharpie sheen?? And, see the "X X" after
the signature? Yep, those are KISSES. Not kisses and hugs. TRUE LOVE.
this is not a hoax



No need to make plans to steal this.
1) It says "to JENNIE", derrr, and
2) the framed photo you'd snatch from my bedside table wouldn't be the original,
the original is going to be encased in an acid-free, oxygen-free and bullet-proof plexiglass
box, locked into my Halliburton and hidden. As soon as I can remember where
I have presently hidden my Halliburton.


THANKS, Julie Rebekah and Melissa!!!

12 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Except for what is going on with the helmet-hair??

Love that you have a Haliburton! :-)

A Little Sass said...

There are NO words .. no words! You really are the luckiest girl in the WORLD!

Erica said...

AWESOME. I can see that it's true love!!

jd said...

yeah. It looks like helmet hair. It also looks like he has a mushroom cap on his head. Really, it's a beanie... an unfortunate beanie... I want the big Edward Cullen hair!! hglrrrr....

Unknown said...

don't let Jennie fool you. I signed that myself with her sharpie.

The Dragonfly said...

Um, is Shar really complaining about his hair? Cuz I can't stop looking at the stare he's giving YOU.

How on earth did they do this? I need the story behind it right now please.

And a photcopy that you've altered in photoshop to say "To Samantha".

Ooh, weird, I'm listening to the Twilight soundtrack right now and guess who is singing? Your sweetheart.

The Queen Vee said...

Oh sigh, we are all happy for you but also jealous. This man can stop hearts that's for sure.

Laney said...

That is hilarious. In junior high I had one of those signed photographs from Rider Strong - the hottie from "Boy Meets World". And then later I bought a signed one of Sylvestor Stallone off eBay and had it framed over my bed during the time when I met Matt.

Natalie Petersen said...

"XX"? He sooooo loves you! I love you for posting this! Best post of the night!

stanky said...

LUCKEEEE!

Julie DEVERE said...

Well I'm a little jealous except for the fact that it say's Julie I love you! Even though you are married with 2 kids. Is it bad to want?

dana said...

AWEsome.