Sunday, June 29, 2008

She's a... dreeeeam eeeva

So, in my last post, I unwittingly included a... not-so-attractive shot of my dear friend and roommate, Peeves. AKA Eva Hirt. 

I now officially print a retraction in the form of a NEW picture, one that shows her true beauty (not the semi-true beauty formed by the influences of camping, biking, wearing a bandana, and then shoving a delectable It's-It into one's mouth for a personal posterity photo.)

I also offer retribution, in the form of a not-so-attractive photo of ME. Well, actually, I think the windblown look is pretty hot-- but I'm thinking the world would think otherwise.

Here she is...   EVA.. HIRT:





oh yeah, and me:



Love you, Peeves. Love You Like A Sister.

(please forgive me...)

5 comments:

Stacy said...

and my picture was any better????

Unknown said...

You're so hot right now...

The Dragonfly said...

dooooezie! I love you wind blown! I love that you aren't afraid to put that picture up. I love that I TOTALLY forgot you had a blog until I opened a tiny notebook I had scribbled your URL in tonight and now I can add you to my blogroll and people are going to flock to read your witty words . . . no pressure, but start blogging for real, like at least four posts a month now, okay?! Love you girl!

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

I FOUND YOU. Thank Sam - because now people will flock to you. I'm putting you on my blogroll. Wait until the floodgates open baby!

Come visit me in Seattle.

The Queen Vee said...

Both hot, no question about it!