Friday, September 5, 2008

If she's 23 already, that means I'm .... oh no.

(... that old? really?) -But, this isn't about me. It's about my little sister, who celebrated her 23rd birthday this week and I just can't believe it! So this post is for her... Look how gorgeous she is! (here with me and our niece at a doezie family reunion a few weeks ago). And blue eyes not to be believed... I keep thinking she's wearing contacts, because who has eyes that naturally electric blue?? I sure didn't get them, thanks a lot Mom, for having stronger genes than Dad... oh, not about me, not about me. Back to her eyes-- yeah, they're real. (I checked). And photos don't do them justice.





But even better than her eyes... my little sister is smart, ambitious, lovely on the inside as well as the outside, graceful, a sweetheart, a lover of animals (well, her kitten, at least; I have no idea if she tortures rodents/insects/rat dogs/amphibians on the side), virtually without guile (how boring, if she were TOTALLY without guile), and has matured into just a fantastic young woman. Adult. Woman of Today. Lady of Tomorrow. Whatever.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: