Friday, October 30, 2009

Ocean of Fear



It was the end of the quarter today, and a lot of students didn't have anything to do while others were frantically rushing to turn in late work. So, being the Teacher of the Year that I am, I offered a little entertainment choice via my projector and screen in the form of either Candy (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory), Halloween (a holiday episode of The Office), or Scary (Shark Week--Ocean of Fear). They chose Scary.

Suckers. :) 

The girl on the right is a sweetheart and has a MAJOR fear of sharks, but she soldiered through and sat up front, even though we were watching "Top Five Eaten Alive" (which was MY choice). Their faces were classic, though, so I had to take a couple of snaps. And I dig the boy behind them (in the top photo) who is soooo unmoved by it all.




Happy Halloween, kids! 

3 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Oh how I want to be in that classroom! To look around at all your inspirational stuff, and to ask these girls what in the world they're wearing!

You are the teacher of the year, though.

dana said...

Haha. Awesome. I think my favorite is cleavage girl in red.

Laney said...

I totally noticed the cleavage too! Sheesh.