Sunday, June 14, 2009

dude. Bad news.


VOLKSLAUF 2009 HAS BEEN CANCELED. 

For some silly reason, oh like the jail property it's on being expanded for more jail use (I have no problem with running near convicts, I have a few pointed questions I'd like the opportunity to ask them anyway), there will be no Volkslauf this coming October. DEVASTATING. What in the world do I have to look forward to (in October), now??

What is the Volkslauf and why do I love it so? Click here for my post about it, from last October...

Maybe I'll have to nix India. Volkslauf could use some donations too, so I should probably turn my attention there, instead.

HURRY UP 2010!  

Speaking of... in 2010, can we please stop saying "two-thousand-(whatever)"? and start saying "twenty-(10)"? That extra syllable of 'two-thousand' really tires me out. Wastes the energy I need for hurling myself over obstacles in a Volkslauf.

4 comments:

Laney said...

Oh no!! I was totally going to fly into town for that this year! It was going to be my next excuse to come to town... I'm pretty bummed now.

Megan said...

That's just a cryin' shame.

All my hard work and training... just flushed down the drain until next year.

dang.

Katie said...

DANGIT.....I told Eva I wanted to do it this year! It looks like a blast....

stanky said...

Duh. My birthday is in October!