Friday, August 29, 2008

Seriously, So Funny!

Well, there's no point in MY blogging anymore. I have been turned on to the entertaining and absolutely FUNNIEST blog out there, Seriously, So Blessed! (see the button link on my sidebar) and well, if I can't mock an entire young-mormon-married blogging phenomenon in a genius-ly-written-and-constructed fake blog, why blog at all? Gratuitous exclamation points, misspellings, fetus/baby counter-timer, and a Young Married Enthusiasm for marriage, crafts, blogging, and the Plan... etc. etc. etc..! Everything I could write seems so dull in comparison. 

She is  SPOT - ON. Hi-larious. Or, I should say, tonz of super-duper FUN!!!!! LOVE. HER. 

tAgs to you, TAMN!

5 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

J, you are not the weird one. You're just on a different path and doing wonderful things with your life. It may not be the path that you thought you would take in life. When you get to the end, you will be able to see a clear picture and will realize that your path has been the one you were suppose to be on, continue to make the very best of it....I believe that's what you are doing.

Come back east again for a visit as we could use a little of your doezie sparkle and enthusiasm. We love you and keep blogging.

Erica said...

WHAT!?!?!? you have a blog and I didn't even know.... AHHHHH! Well, now I know and I can follow your every moment. YESSSS!!

Erica said...

And yes, I am that “young and married blog obsessed blogger that uses WAY too many explanation points and question marks, that has a fond love of all things crafty”. WHAT OF IT?!?!?!?

Laney said...

I've never heard of that Seriously So Blessed blog, but it is HI-larious. Love it!! Thanks for passing along the info.

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

I've never heard of it either and I'm DYING laughing and will blog of it immediately.

I think my readership believes I'm a 2-track mind...
food and politics, not necessarily in that order.

You rock.