Friday, October 10, 2008

back in blaaaack

SHE'S BACK, AND SHE'S PRETTY.  

They did such a fantastic job on the front, blending the new paint in so well with the sides... but the back looks so shoddy, now... but maybe it's better to look good coming, not going...  Makes me wonder if it's better to have a new front or back, if you have to choose? Any advice? Should probably decide this now, just in case my plastic surgeon brother ever decides to give me a freebie.


I do miss riding my bike, though... a little. I should probably move to a country where it's the norm. I AM thinking that, if the economy worsens and people forget how to rotate crops and we end up with another dust bowl and there's a huge influx of migrant workers that come to southern California and it gets too close for comfort around here, I'm going to move to new zealand. (Sigh... dream country).  It's only a LITTLE bit dangerous to bike there.


on the road to Hokitika, South Island, NZ, May 2005



No comments: