Thursday, November 19, 2009

robsessed


If there is ANY justice in this world, and/or all those cliche journalists and copywriters turn out to be right and Dreams (really) DO Come True, then you are all about to be preeeetty jealous.

Robert Pattinson and I are dating.

Yep, pretty much woke up from the best dream EVER this morning. Correction: tried to wake up. Or, tried NOT to wake up, kept hitting snooze and falling back asleep so the dream could continue.



Sigh.

It was all very clear and rational, not my normal sugar-consumption-right-before-bed-prompted crazy-vivid type of dream, so I'm thinking it just might be a prophetic inkling of things-to-come.

I won't bore you (make you jealous) with all the details, but I WILL let you know that the dream began with us attending the premiere of New Moon together. I don't recall getting to walk the Red Carpet with him, so I felt a little cheated by that, and the premiere happened to take place inside an old and sparsely decorated room attached to someone's house, where we all sat on bleachers and watched the movie on a 1980's-style 15-inch television ... BUT-- most of the cast was there, and no one seemed surprised (or "acted" not surprised, they're so talented) that Edward (oops I mean Robert) and I were snuggling up and holding hands and eventually doing a little canoodling. Sigh. He had eyes for only me, but I myself was at times distracted by the film playing out in front of us, which was pretty crappy and appeared to not be following the book AT ALL. (That part was weird, and hopefully not prophetic.) I remember being concerned about my breath, which usually is an issue for me in early-morning dreams, but Robert/Edward assured me that I smelled good, "like California lotions". Later he presented me with a gift, a shirt he had screen-printed himself with his name and mine and some little drawings and which he said took him five hours to make, that's how much he loves me. Okay, I might have added that last part, but really? Five hours? That's love. And I saw the proof in my screen printing classroom, later in my dream. We also went to a family reunion, but since there was no canoodling possible when his sisters were in the room, no need to go over that part of the story.

But this was the real deal, it was VERY clearly Robert Pattinson, not Edward; real man, not vampire. I felt bad, though, because I kept calling him Edward. Sorry, Edward! -I mean Rob. My Love.


 (I think he was just as upset as me that the dream came to an end)



Not that I would have complained about it being Edward, and me playing the part of Bella, I would have LOVED to have gone to a prom with such pretty twinkle-lights.


(remember when I dyed my hair dark? I specifically said "make it like Bella's." Foreshadowing!)

Sooo.. yeah. It was a great start to the day, and I'm very excited for the future. We already have a history, after all-- he has already proclaimed his love for me. Kisses not hugs.




Yippee-kai-YAY, can't wait for this weekend!!! 

(oh and by the WAY, the coincidence of all this is almost eerie. I mean, Stephenie Meyer was a freshman at BYU in 1991, I was a freshman at BYU in 1991. Stephenie Meyer had a dream about a vampire and a girl that turned into (reality as) a book, I had a dream about a guy who plays a vampire in a movie and a (super-cool) girl. FREAKY.)

5 comments:

Selene said...

I can't stop laughing.

Diane said...

Best post ever.

dcr said...

i'm not into twilight but this was SOME dream! glad you enjoyed...

A Little Sass said...

Buddy! I am REAL excited for your future. It is going to be great. When you get to the point in the realationship that you can start making suggestions about his hair, his sweet-bro messy hair thing is getting a little long. Maybe you could just point that out. You guys do look very nice together. Like a couple I would say.

stanky said...

too bad his self-proclaimed pre-pubescent chest doesn't measure up to his beautiful face/hair... as long as he has clothes on, you two are a lovely couple. just sayin'.