Wednesday, February 17, 2010

proud, happy and so excited

Top News in doezieland...


Big brother Allen



 arrives here tomorrow

(photos courtesy of Reuters)

to spend a week giving his vital plastic surgery skills, attention and love to those in need...


Little sister Kate




just announced that she is soon to be...


(photo courtesy of azuwish.com)

!!!!!!


and my little brother Derek




was called to serve to do THIS!!


(photo courtesy of lds.org)

in the Missouri St. Louis Mission, Spanish-speaking! 


So much news...  so much to be grateful for!

Allen--



The perfect big brother (and how lucky am I to have two perfect big brothers).  So talented, so generous, you have no idea how much I look up to you...

Kate--


CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy my little sister has found love and happiness!

and Derek--


I am going to miss you terribly, but you are going to be SUCH a great missionary. I am so proud of you!  

Love, love, love. I am the luckiest sister, and absolutely claim these three. Photos are proof, after all. :) 


3 comments:

her said...

hooray for siblings! one of my best friends served in the st louis mission. he liked it.(duh) woot woot.
also:
jenny you are cool.

Eva Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva Jane said...

warm fuzzies for all three! awesome....