Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWIceLIGHT!


I LOVE HIM. I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH.



And trying to prove that love... for I am very proud, and not at all ashamed, to say that I have seen Twilight twice already! (in one day :) First the midnight (12:01) showing on a very early Friday morning, and then returning to see it again at 2:15pm that day, 12 hours after we left the movie theater at 2:20 am! Best day ever! :)



my custom-made (by me, of course), commemorative shirt and the back side of it. The ink color is glittery silver. Yes, like Edward's skin in sunlight. Sigh.




I went with the fantastic Ballard girls-- Julie, Rebekah and Melissa-- here I am with Melissa at the front of the line. How did we get to the front of the line? Because REBEKAH got there at 2pm to wait! :) (but no one was in line at that time, so she went inside and watched a movie. Then got back in line at 4:30pm. I got there at 8:40pm. I'm a bad friend. But a grateful friend... :)

Bekah at the front! Love her!


... not bad for 2:28 am! Soooo happy...

If you weren't planning on seeing the movie, look again at the top photo collage and realize why you should. Even you, Laney-- he may be no Silvester Stallone, but... well, that's not really a bad thing. Sorry, Laney.

My other friends went tonight, but I figured I probably shouldn't see it more than twice in a weekend, BUT-- I will TOTALLY go with any of you next week to see it/see it again! Truth!

I am 13 years old, btw. And proud of it.

5 comments:

Laney said...

Is it just me, or does he look cross-eyed in a lot of those pictures? Definitely not like Sly. Now there's a man... sigh.

Do you think I would like the movie if I've never read the book and don't like vampires? Does he climb up a ice face of a mountain wearing only a shirt-sleeved shirt, a la Cliffhanger? Because if not, I'm not sure I'm interested.

Erica said...

I have to say that I REALLY liked the movie, it was totally fun. Cant wait for #2

The Dragonfly said...

It is so wrong that I love him too! Especially considering the guilt I felt since I am a married woman - but you know I am completely devoted to my hubby . . . now I just have a little vampire eyecandy to lean on every now and again. Saw it once this weekend,will go again on Monday with my mom and again on Friday with Travis' sister. Life is good. Vampires are good. I totally need that t-shirt. I'll email you a concept I had for a shirt too - you could make it fabulous! Love you and miss you like crazy girl.

Stacy said...

Mmmmm....Edward......Loved it!

dana said...

Love the Edward collage, Love the shirt, Love seeing the Ballard Sisters!, Love that you are 13.
Lots of love for this post.