Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Walker, Texas Ranger for Governor!

Really, I'd rather be blogging about my recent super-great trip to DC/VA, but life's too busy at the moment to focus on that. So, in the meantime, here are some exquisite words from a man who I won't exactly name (so as to distance myself from any potential Google-search hatred as much as possible, as this place has turned into Crazytown) and can't recall actually ever having seen on the big (19-inch) screen for more than a moment before I changed the channel, but for whom I now have a huge respect. 

Well done Mr. N! Please run for office-- it's high time we had a new "actor" in the Governor's seat, after all, and it would be great to have one who would actually stand up for the democratic process...   

http://townhall.com/Columnists/ChuckNorris/2008/11/18/if_democracy_doesnt_work,_try_anarchy?page=full

4 comments:

Selene said...

Things are getting a little crazy in LaLa Land.

Laney said...

You're right, that was a great article. Thanks for posting. Are things STILL crazy there about the Prop 8 stuff? I had been hoping the fires would distract people and also people would just be getting over it.

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

It's NUTS that some of the leadership of that state haven't told everyone to simmer down already. Or maybe they have and I've missed it?

This reminds me of this story I heard once about a man named Lot...

Natalie Petersen said...

Amen Walker! Amen!