Wednesday, August 5, 2009

can't help it

gotta put a couple of photos on this blog, as well...

this is Rosemary (yes, an English name...), and it was her birthday yesterday.
PRECIOUS. I have about 100 photos of her.


AND, on a totally different view:

This is a little photo we like to call "The Jared". Jared is also known as "The Boy" (so named by Kelsey, the one in the blue bandana), since he is the only boy in a volunteer group full of girls, this session. Jared was posing in "awkward photos" for me (there is eventually going to be an entire blog post on my Go and Do blog dedicated to that, at some point :), and we came up with this one. Sooooo great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these girls! And boy!

Top row: Bree, me, Kelsey, Kim, Kaitlin... Front row: Karly, Sami, Ava... and, of course, Jared.

(and yes btw I am the grandma of the group! They are all 17-21, except for one 27-year-old girl! Weird-- why aren't there more girls in their 30's out here doing this?? :) BUT-- we have all immediately bonded and I can't even express how much I love everyone!)

As usual, for more info, keep up with the real blog... (click here)

No comments: