Sunday, August 23, 2009

goodbye Rising Star



This video is purely in accompaniment of a post on my India blog. Which, again, won't give me video for free. Grrrr.

But if you're to lazy to go look at it, I'll explain here... this is the view out the bus window as we left on Friday night for the airport (I myself was to come back later, and fly out Saturday, so I had to experience the goodbyes twice :(

oh and I had the video setting on a low quality by accident. Oops. Oh well.

(oh and by the way, I am NOT finished blogging about India... there wasn't enough time there to do it justice... so if you're interested in reading/seeing more, please keep checking back! Thanks yo :)

2 comments:

dana said...

That's so cool that you went there and got to be a part of it. What an amazing organization. We (and my extending family) have given to Rising Star every year. I can't wait to hear more stories from you at Artichokes!

Diane said...

I can't imagine how difficult it would be to say goodbye!