Sunday, August 23, 2009

i love you Rosemary




This is my little Rosemary. I am now not only her "Auntie", but officially her sponsor :)

If YOU would like to sponsor a child at Rising Star Outreach, click HERE. Let me tell you, I've seen the sponsorship program live and in action, and it's real... and it's helping these children to be the FIRST generation from the leprosy colonies who will be productive members of society, and to break the mold that has cast them for so long. It was so hard to choose just one of the children to sponsor-- I love them all! -- but I also can't deny others this opportunity (even we as volunteers were "fighting" over the kids who still needed sponsors! They're going fast! :) Each child needs three monthly sponsors to cover the cost of their education and boarding (hostel) at Rising Star.

Oh and by the way, I know this post is on the "wrong" blog... dumb wordpress requires money to put video on my India blog. Almost worth it, for this clip. (But luckily Blogger is more generous :)

I love you Rosemary... !


3 comments:

annie said...

SOOOOO cute!! Great video!

Karly Kimball said...

Oh my gosh stop! That was such a cute video. I am so happy you are sponsoring her. I love Rosemary. And it is true that it's so hard to choose... I'm still deciding who I am going to sponsor! Love you tons!

Diane said...

Such a great video! She is absolutely adorable and you are amazing to sponsor her!