Thursday, May 7, 2009

the new It Girl

... is DANA!!

It's no secret that I love It's-its, the San Francisco Treat (not to be confused with Rice-a-Roni) that is a delicious scoop of ice cream, mint-flavored if you're lucky, sandwiched between two thin oatmeal cookies and enrobed in a thin chocolate coating, and frozen to perfection. If you've never had one, you're missing out, and you've probably not participated in one of our yearly treks to Yosemite, because that's when we always get them-- they ain't low-fat, but you toooootally deserve one after a 14-mile hike.

So, really I only eat them once or twice a year (depending on how many times I go to Yosemight)... which means, maybe my tender love for them IS a secret... maybe I've only ever once mentioned them on this blog... and they are super-hard to find here in the Southland... but still, somehow DANA KNEW. And what did she do??

She brought over a "Sorry you got robbed" gift to us of precious, rare It's-it(s)!! How much do we love her???

(by the way, I didn't get a whole package and Eva just one... the package was a 3-pack, one for each of us, Eva is just really piggy and wanted to eat hers right away, never mind the photo.)
.
Maybe if the robbers come back, we can give them a "sorry the 10 pairs of sunglasses you took were crap!" gift. Oh, but again-- don't come back. Unless you want a punch to the face. Etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE, by the way--
for those worried parties... my signed Robert Pattinson photo
was NOT taken, fortunately it was in another drawer. Whew!!

4 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Waaah. I wanted to be the it girl, but since I live in VA it's not probable. Alas, I will sleep well tonight knowing that Rob is safe within the walls of your home. :)

dana said...

yay! I love to be the IT girl.
And I'll be heading back to Food 4 Less for more....I owe it to myself for shopping at such a crappy place.

Laney said...

Save some in your freezer for me! I wanna try! I've heard you mention them before - but not on your blog...

The Queen Vee said...

You deserve this tasty treat, the rest of us will just have to drool over It's.