Thursday, December 31, 2009

...and... ONE!



You're welcome. 

Katie, your Christmas wish/request has come true... I didn't take a picture of the first set of India-flight-resulting-cankles, but when I arrived at my Chicago hotel on my journey home and reached down to my ankles and realized they were swelling OVER my sneakers... yeah. The camera came out.

(disgusting)

(fortunately went away in one day, this time)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Goodbye 2009!!


*oh and by the way, I TOTALLY know I'm actually posting all these after December 31st has passed... good thing I can Change History with the "post options" blogger tool. It's like I'm Superman, racing around the world backwards to make it stop and then turn in the opposite direction to make everything reverse including time, VHS-style.



No comments: