Thursday, December 31, 2009

five

i love U2



look how close our seats were!! Or, look how cool it is to take a photo of a huge connection of screens through my sweet 'nocs!

 

U2 in Pasadena... too big. Rose Bowl. U2 in Vegas... FABULOUS! Little bro Derek and I met up with big bro Chad and wife Lucy at UNLV (they came from Utah) because we are ultra-fans. Chad and I went to the 2004 concert together as well, and afterwards had Post-Concert-Depression.




"nervous child pose"




Derek and I also rocked it bead-style at the Best Western Mardi Gras. I would recommend it, but... no, I don't. Ick. But U2!! AWESOME. PCD once again.

1 comment:

stanky said...

another nickname for binoculars is binos (rhymes with rhinos)... that's how all the hard core military types shorten it. i mean nocs is cool too but i'm just sayin'.