Thursday, December 31, 2009

seven

i (birthday) new york




The cruise disembarked in NYC on none other than the anniversary of my entrance into this world.
Not a bad place to celebrate. Or to try and ignore, actually, the tragedy of turning a year older.

Luckily Times Square had painted a huge Twister board in my honor/for my enjoyment, the SoHotel upgraded our room, Sephora gave me some free lip gloss, GapBody wanted me to buy a new shirt, and Little Italy provided some AMAZING gnocchi, birthday kisses from dashing Italian waiters, and my first taste of delicious cannoli.

There was no question where that cannoli was going. Didn't matter, though. BIRTHDAY.


 


1 comment:

Laney said...

That picture of your cannoli with your a%$ is pretty much the funniest thing I've ever seen. You definitely need to blog more in 2010.