Thursday, December 31, 2009

COUNTDOWN

So on the morning of the last day of the decade, I looked at my blog and saw that I had only 42 blogposts for all of 2009. And I thought to myself, laaaame. And then thought to myself, wouldn't it be greater if there were 52, an average of one per week? And did a little more thinking to myself, and figured I could probably post 10 more that morning, so yeah! 52, done and done. But also knew (because I know myself) that I spend far too long on any posts that I do, and my time was better spent today getting that self of mine primped and psyched for my last-ditch effort at love for the decade at tonight's New Year's Eve dance. Yippee.

So... in lieu of ten more 'real' posts, and also not having enough time or energy to even think up a "top ten" of 2009... here are ten posts that I MEANT to blog about, this last year. And now will just mention in passing, of course. Maybe I'll get around to really explaining them in 2010.

#10 TAHOE -- New Year, 2009



Thanks to Melissa Ruggles, I got to ring in the New Year (and her birthday) with friends at her fantastic place in Lake Tahoe! Never mind that I almost got blown away by the wind, I also got to figure skate at an Olympic Pavilion, play lots of Guitar Hero, and spend a good amount of time making the best snowball EVER. I then took it home and kept in in my freezer for a couple of months. No, I didn't.



1 comment:

The Dragonfly said...

So does this mean you're going to make a resolution to blog 52 times in 2010? Cuz that still won't be enough for me. I need more laughter and more doezieland in my life. Please?